Monday, September 11, 2006

Discover Hong Kong



Mummy's Thought:
Looking forward to see my long lost "office" space...
The memories of flying were extremely good....
You meet some really nice people and occasionally some BITCHES!!

Seemed not too long ago, I was the one who boarded mothers with infants,
offering them baby kits, making them feel at ease,
showing them how to use the infant seatbelts and all the safety aspects of flying....
Sure felt funny to have my role reversed..

When the safety video was playing,
I felt as if I could memorized the whole video.
It sure feels good to be in familiar territory.

I fed Hiroshi milk & he soon fell asleep amidst all the noise & adrenaline rush
when the 4 jet engines hauled the aircraft from the ground
In my mind, I went " brace, brace, brace.... keep your heads down... stay down stay down!"
DuhZ.... Why am I running the evacuation drill in my mind!!
I am supposed to be a passenger!!

The seatbelt sign soon went off...
The stewardess came and fixed up the bassinet....
& soon Hiroshi was sleeping shiok shiok there..
But he woke up when I lifted him off the bassinet due to turbulence
DuhZ... Now I understood why parents were so reluctant to lift their babies off the bassinet!!

Then meal service started & soon I was enjoying my breakfast while feeding Hiroshi breadroll.
Yummy... It has been such a long time since I took aircraft food...
Sounds CRAZY huh? But it kinda tasted good though!!

1.5 hr to HongKong, Hiroshi starting to fuss....
Luckily I bought new toys to keep him occupied....
Sigh...he wasn't interested in any of the new toys....
neither was he interested in the Inflight Entertainment as well...

So I had to "patrol" the cabin with Hiroshi...
While at the galley....the stewardess cooed at him....
Guess this made him felt so good!! as he was smiling from ear to ear!!

When the captain made the descent announcement,
I left Hiroshi on my BIG BIG seat and fasten him up....
(the funnie thing was, he knew how to unfasten the seatbelt!! And he did that several times!!)
I started reorganising my stuffs....
Putting all essential items into the backpack...
kept my fingers crossed, hoping all that will turn out fine,
and I won't be like a HEADLESS chicken in HongKong....
When I was ready, I carried Hiroshi and put on his infant seatbelt....
fed him water and was more than ready for HongKong....
(He tried to unfasten his seatbelt again!! Hmmm...I wonder where he learn it from!!)

Again, I felt the rush of excitement when the landing gears were down...
When the aircraft's wheel touched the ground of HongKong & thundered along the runway,
I held Hiroshi's hand and clapped!!
YahOoooooOOOOOooOoo... We survived!! We survived the flight!!....Hiroshi first Test Flight..!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo... Hiro & u really go HK ar? Piang Hiro now so handsome & more adorable liao... I wan his pics leh... :'(

Look @ his pics that is in round shape de... aiyo make me feel like hugging him leh... :)

Huixin

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

huixin...
yar loh, we went to HKG, kinda last minute trip.... ah-yohz I quite busy lately, so still have not upload the pix on phtobucket.... pai say pai say.... busy catching up with my sleep..... Sigh, dark eye rings all come out liao!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... It's ok. U better take very good care of urself. Dun worry abt those pics. Once u free, u can do it.
Take Care..

Cheers,
Huixin

bb2005 said...

It seems like Hiroshi was enjoying himself hee.... Hiroshi is getting more & more handsome liao.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..HiroshiMa...I share the same sentiments as a parent when it comes to flying with e baby :) Well said!

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

megan,
Now then i realise that it's really tough travelling with an infant.... (",)

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

bb2005,
Thanks for the compliments.....