9 months is an awfully long time for kids to countdown to!
But needless to say,
when the BIG DAY came,
The kids are MAD EXCITED to meet their little brother!!!
(1) Both kids deeply engross in doing something important.....
(2) Hiroshi's note to the gyne; Dr Christoper Chong.
It reads, "Thank you for taking my baby out! From Isaac
(3) Hiroshi's love note to his little brother.
It reads, " Dear Baby, You know how (much) I love (you). From Isaac
(4) Sophia's love note to Baby Bear
Not too sure what it said,
but it has the words "Dear Baby", "Love" and "Sophia" on it.... :)
First Glimpse of Baby Bear I had the best team in the operating theater. Brilliant gyne Dr. Christopher Chong, Awesome anesthetician Dr. Thomas. But, nothing beats the thrill of seeing honeybear beaming with joy when he witness the birth of Baby Bear......
The Proud Grandma, Overjoyed Father and Excited Siblings!
(while I was still getting stitched up.....)
Happy Parents Once Again
(1) Baby Bear's 1st ang bao from Grandma Carol
(2) Honeybear, Baby Bear & Sophia; the Newly Promoted BIG Sister!!
(3) Baby Bear & Auntie Ivy
(4) Baby Bear & Jing Ting Jie Jie
(5) Baby Bear & Grandma Carol
(6) Honeybear, Baby Bear and Hiroshi; the Newly Promoted Bigger brother!!
Thank you God
for the uneventful pregnancy
and safe delivery!!!
*sings*"All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go......"
Hospital bag all packed and on "standby" mode......
What's in my bag:
1. Identification Card
2. Admission Letter
3. Marriage Certification, if you intend to register your new baby's birth certification on the spot......
(For a comfortable stay at the hospital)
1. Toiletries, thou the hospital does provide a tiny complimentary pouch of toiletries, I prefer to use a brand that I am comfortable with....
2. Nursing wear
3. Breast feeding friendly bras
4. Breast pads
5. Loop maternity sanitary pads, thou the hospital does provide 1 pack. From my prior experiences, it is not enough.
6. High waist cotton panties. I know this will look like crap! But, at least they are freaking comfortable......
7. Some disposal panties, just in case you soiled those crappy lookin cotton ones.
8. Super duper long night adhesive sanitary pads..... I could never figure out how to use those loop sanitary pads! And I prefer adhesive with wings for added security, when I am good enough to walk out of bed to clean myself or home going....
9. Nursing Tea
10. Themos Flask for Nursing Tea
11. Simple makeup so that you can still look your best when visited by friends! With the current "everything also post on facebook" era, I'll rather not skim on this part and get horrible picture of myself posted on social media!!!
12. Flip flops for ease of moving ard the hospital or your room.....
(Technology we can't live without)
1. Laptop & Charger
2. Card Reader
3. Mobile Phone & Charger
4. Camera & Charger
(Bribery gifts for the Older Siblings)
1. Don't forget the new baby's gift to the older siblings.......
(Home Coming for Mums)
1. One set of comfortable home coming clothes.
(Home Coming for New Baby)
5. Receiving Blanket
8 more days till we greet our latest family member!