Friday, May 11, 2007

A Folder FULL of Surprises.....



I brought home a folder of surprises for mummy.....
It's a collections of art & craft work
that I have been doing in school
(1) That's a RED elephant. Dun ask me why it is red.... I really got no idea!!
(2) That's the back of a paper plate, with colourful stamps made from lady's finger.... my hand print..... and a very touching massage:
You may find sticky marks everywhere now,
But I will soon be grown up.
And you may need this reminder of me
when I was small.....
(3) That's just simple colourful stamps made from lady's finger.....
(4) Lastly, the folder of surprises!!

2 comments:

bb2005 said...

Wow! You only been to school for a few days and you can do all this, clever boy.

Megan and Ryan said...

Hiro...your artwork is good! Smart boy!