Friday, May 18, 2007

Sweet 18 months.....

We have come a long way haven't we?!?

I am finally 18 months old.....
That relates to 1 year 6 months on Mother Earth.....

So how has it been?!?
Oh well.... I am still learning about
"RULES & REGULATIONS" about life in general....
What's black,
What's white.....
And.... *ahem* most importantly, What's the grey area?!?!?
Areas where I can flash my ever so cheeky smile and get away with it!!

I had my Booster Hepatitis B Jab on 15 May....
That is finally the LAST jab for the time being!!
*pats violently on chest* Heng arr!!
I'll be 7 years old the next time I see the needle!!
A good break for my BUTTS!!
OH... you might want to know that I was a brave boy...
I only gave a short cry in protest after the jab...
And I did not frighten
the other kids waiting outside the clinic!!
**The plaster is where I got "SABOed"!!

The doctor's assessment deemed that I am better in my motor skills....
BUT, Super lacking in my communication skill....
Come to think of it....
NORMAL MAH!! I am a boy leh!!!
BOY where got so sampat one!!
Idioms also say Man of FEW WORDS liao loh!!
Sigh..... The doctor didn't learn that idiom I think!!

New Vocabulary
**ISH: Which means Fish.....
sign language FISH *moves palm from side to side*
Ever since daddy got some fishes in our tiny pond, I've learned to say the word fish and even use the sign language for fish.... I have been quite consistent for this one.... Each time mummy ask me, "where is the fish?!?" I'll run to the pond, use sign language for fish and say "ISH"!!
**Bird: Which obviously means BIRD!!
One day, I was allowed to push my little tricycle to the Pasat Malam....
And when we walk past a patch of green field, I saw a few brown coloured things flapping ard on the grass.... Then daddy said "BIRD".....
After walking past the Pasat Malam....
I pointed to the tree and said "BIRD".....
The was the one and only time I used that word!!
Needless to say, it got my parents THRILLED!!
**When i see a picture of a tiger....
I put my both hands up and say "grr grr...."
Mummy is still trying very hard to make me say the word "TIGER"!!

Other than all these definite vocabulary mummy has picked up...
I have been babbling alot too!!
Mummy hopes to find a decoder book for baby babbles!!
If you find one, DO tell my mum about it....
So that we can stop playing guessing games!! (",)

I have got 8 teeth now....
Mummy.... Does that means BETTER FOOD?!?

I have also learned to be more affectionate!!
For the 1st time in 18 months....
I am cuddling the Winnie the pooh bear
mummy got me months ago!!
Each time mummy ask me, "where is the baby bear?"
I'll go fetch baby bear, cuddle it, hug it and pat it!!
Mummy feels that it's an encouraging sign....
She hopes that translate the same kinda affection for Sophia mei mei! *wink wink*

4 comments:

Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

sama sama leh. After 2yrs then Wenz start to show interest in playing doll. Hopefully we dun have to deal with sibling rivalry issue next time which I heard alot now.

So excited for u.....u r going to 'pop' Sophia out soon. Takecare :)

bb2005 said...

Hiro, I like the pic with u showing ur butt! Nicely pose and taken. Hmm... u are a natural model hee...

Chocklitmom said...

Wishing you a good delivery for Baby Sophia. Coming soon...exciting!

Hiroshi's so happy all the time, always smiling away! He's going to school? Is that infant care?

iloveshoes said...

Wheee wheeet...must show R your pix leh darling...so cute :) happy 18 mths. :)

Irene, can't wait to see how Sophia looks :)