Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tiramisu

**Mummy's rambling....**
I'm not really a big fan of cakes and chocolates,
But tiramisu is definitely one of the exceptions....
In fact I have only tried it once in Rome, Italy
The birthplace of tiramisu
and I fell in love with it instantly.....
The creamy rich texture infused with alcohol......
Aww.... you'll love it!!

It will definitely PICK YOU UP (that's the meaning of tiramisu!!),
even when you're feeling the blues.....

So Donny and myself set out to make ourself a Tiramisu!!
And you know what?!?!
It's delicious!!
 (which I only dared to proclaim after test tasting by several master tester!!!)

Overview of cake
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cross Section of cake
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Par said...

Woooo that looks good, makes me want to eat cake right now.