Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting Organized....

This is the state of my bag....
Ultimate Mess!
Not much of a problem
until you need to find that tiny bunch of key
when your balder is at the brim of exploding!
Photobucket

Made with Love Bag Organizer
Photobucket

Bag Organizer Rolled Up
Photobucket

Bag Organizer in my Chiong Agnes B Bag
Photobucket

Now I can change bags anytime I want to.
Even at the very last minute!
Just take out the bag organizer and swap bags!
Easy as A,B,C!
Photobucket

Finally,
No more pants wetting!
No more missed calls!
*grin*

2 comments:

Ronda said...

This is the coolest thing I've ever seen! I never can find my phone and am constantly missing calls (even though the phone is large and orange!). did you make this yourself?

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

Ronda: yes.... I made that myself.....