Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday to Hiroshi!

Since Hiroshi's current new craze is Toy Story,
I've baked a toy story theme cupcakes to surprise him....

So here we go...
To infinity and beyond!

Unity is Strength
Photobucket

Alien in deep space hibernation mode
Photobucket

Alien with Buzz Lightyear
on the space station cupcake stand
Photobucket


Toy Story Goodie Bag
Still sticking to our "NO JUNK" policy party bag.
*ouch* feeling the pinch!
Photobucket

Hiroshi & Sophia in School Celebration
Photobucket

My lil Charmer with his Cupcake
Photobucket

I love the big smile on your face!
You made all the mad, rushing, last minute bakings all worth while!
Photobucket

Happy Birthday my dear Son...
My only wish,
is for you to grow happy & healthy!

~lots of {{{hugs}}} and ***kisses***~
mummy & daddy

No comments: