Friday, August 18, 2006

Nine Joyful Months.....

*ahem*
Just kidding....

This is a street busker from Peru
(South America),
Album name: Music from Andes
performing at Orchard Road.... They played songs that sound so heavenly that makes you feel that you are on cloud nine....

And by coincidence,
I am finally 9 months old today.....

My Milestone:
(1) My upper right front tooth is finally cutting!! It's still very shy.... can feel but cannot see.... Silly mummy get all excited just by feeling my new tooth.... (",)

(2) I am crawling faster now.... keeping mummy extremely BUSY... That might also explain mummy's frequent disappearance from updating this blog....

(3) I am starting to baby talk.... Nothing spectacular yet.... But, mummy is just glad that I am making some noise.... She calls it nagging!!

(4) I am trying to perfect my pincer gripe when I eat my Gerber Puffs... It's an great accomplishment when I get these small little crackers in my mouth...

(5) I can hold my own bottle.... YahOOOoooOooOOoo... a BIG boy eh?!?

(6) I can drink from a sippy cup.... But, I prefer to BITE it....

(7) I can drink from a straw.... But, I prefer to BITE it as well...

Well, that's pretty much in a month.... I am looking forward to learn more new stuffs....

No comments: