Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TAGGED by Auntie Judy

Okie dokie... Here it goes, kena tagged by Judy,

Four jobs I have held in my life:
1. Beauty Advicer (Shun Uemura)
2. Flight Stewardess (SIA)
3. 2nd Assistant Manager (KFC)
4. Marcom Manager (House of Ong)

Four places I have lived:
1. Potong Pasir
2. Jurong
3. Pasir Ris
4. Punggol

Four countries I have been to on vacation:
1. New York
2. Hong Kong
3. Tokyo-Los Angeles
4. Shanghai

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Anything Mutton/Lamb
2. Japanese Food- Sashimi
3. Chicken Wings- BBQ or Fired
4. Fast Food- Mcdonalds', KFC, Pizza Hut, Mos Burger......

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Zurich-Manchester-Bombay: That was where I met Kitson.....
2. Japan: Eat Sushi, Sashimi and go disneyland!!
3. Shanghai: SHOP,SHOP, SHOP!!
4. Hong Kong: My favourite desert- hai liu san!!

Four moms I am going to tag:
April (Jovial mummy)
Mich (Athan Mummy)
Baby 2005 (Jamie Mummy)
Mamabliss (Tim Mummy)

2 comments:

Mamabliss said...

Hiroshi mummy, I've done this tag a few months ago... ;P you may check my blog archive okie... hehehe

Anonymous said...

wat abt 4 letter words that u always use? i can easily come up with them for u....