Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Time really pass us by in a jiffy when we have kids of our own!
Sometimes I still find it hard to believe,
that I am now 32,
wife to a very supportive husband,
and mother to 3 kids.

The goofy kids and myself with our mini cupcake.

I've jumped over to the "darker" side.
Ditching the kick ass huge DSLRs,
for my very 1st Olympus micro 4/3 camera;
The EP3.
Thank you Hubby for the wonderful birthday present!!

I know this sounds insane.
But, I do look forward to aging gracefully.

Thou a little far fetch.....
But, I am looking forward to the day 
when we both turn old and grey,
Get grand kids,
Spoil them rotten,
and then return them back to their parents.
(big fat grin)

2 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Jiahui said...

Happy Birthday!! :)