Monday, February 16, 2009

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Back Posting: 15th Feb 2009

Blood Donation 
@ Punggol 21 Community Center

Bloodmobile
*hahahahahahaha*
I like the sound of it!
Sounds so "batman" *ahem* batmobile!!
DSC06339.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Lengthy Questionnaire
DSC06330.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Be kind me to me. This is my first donation.
My virgin blood donation!
DSC06332.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Vein Hunting
They were looking for 
BIG JUICY VEINS.....
DSC06338.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Unfortunately, all my veins are TOO SMALL!!
So, kena rejected cannot donate!

I have been rejected 4 times in blood donation...
-1st time: I was UNDERWEIGHT. You need to be at least 45kg.
-2nd time: I was Pregnant.
-3rd time: I was Breast Feeding
-4th time: My veins are TOO SMALL

*slap forehead*

Nevertheless, I did saboed Kitson to donate his blood again....
muahahahahahahha
*evil laughter*

Singapore Kite Day @ Punggol
DSC06369.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

The last time I recall seeing this much kites 
was when I was a little girl,
in a open field at Marina South.
*I think that is making way for 
the up and coming money making IR!!*
My mum used to bring my sister and myself 
for kite flying sessions.
And I am pleased to say, my mum flies the kites really well!
100% lift off! No Disappointment!!

Hiroshi enjoying the sight of blue skies 
filled with colourful kites.....
DSC06342.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Getting into Action
DSC06345.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

That's the kite that comes with the goodie bag
Super easy to fly one loh!
DSC06346.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

The weather was so HOT HOT HOT
that I decided to get Hiroshi this cap!
His poor cheeks were flushing red within 15 mins of kite flying!
DSC06352.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

That is how couch potatoes will fly their kites!
Sitting on a chair
*duhz*
DSC06366.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

We won the 7th prize in the lucky draw!!
Chairman from the Singapore Kite Association With Hiroshi
DSC06367.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Hiroshi excited about his win,
kept insisting on taking a picture with his prize!!
DSC06368.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Singaporean wife and I have our own little kite-flier!

In fact, we are going to Singapore for a couple of weeks, in a few days time, to visit relatives.

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

Tim Parish: Interesting website... Have Fun in Singapore!