Friday, February 13, 2009

Hiroshi's Bento Box

DSC06311.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

I used to be at my wits end!
Every morning I was struggling with a whinny Hiroshi
who told me he did not want to go to school!!

It got better when I started making lunches for him.
He would bid good bye with a big wide smile,
and cradle his lunch box on his lap ever so carefully.....

BUT NOW....
The drama-mellow-mama starts all over again!
Apart from not wanting to attend school,
He doesn't want the bento box as well!!!!
He even shouted in his dreams 2 nights ago,
"I DON"T WANT LUNCH BOX!!"
Sigh....
I must have made terrible lunch compared to the pantry auntie!

Even showing him this `3 lil pig' bento meal
did not entice him to go to school
or want his lunch box!

I am upset
& the 3 lil pigs are heartbroken!

O' lord, Please tell me what to do!

3 comments:

bb2005 said...

Aiyo... poor Hiro & poor Irene. This will only be another phase of his growing up... Just endure, it will be over before you know it.

daphne said...

oh dear... he is more vocal now abt his wants huh... is there something in sch that he dislikes?

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

bb2005: I am tired of dealing with it every single day!

daphne: not too sure but it all happen with i had differences with the bus driver, and i suspect the school dump the food from the lunch box away! Arrgh!