Monday, February 08, 2010

The Art of Making 旺来, 旺来, 旺来 挞!!!

皇天不负苦心人
After years of tweaking recipes,
I finally found the ONE!!!
入口即融
BEST of The BEST!!!

For the 1st time in my life I did not felt like I was wrestling with the pineapple.....
All thanks to wonderful tutorials found on youtube and google!
(Just type: How to cut a pineapple... and Voila~)
See!!! You can learn EVERYTHING from the internet!!!
Photobucket

Pot FULL of grated Pineapple with cinnamon stick.....
I've learnt my lesson of not filling the pot to the brim!!!
Cause when it comes to a rolling boil,
Pineapple Juice splatters everywhere -.-"'
Photobucket

The Full Pot of grated Pineapple reduced to this!
Only 1/4 pot.....
That's alot of work for so little jam!!!
Photobucket

My neighbor asked me; "why so leh chey,
got to buy pineapple and do from scratch?!?!? Buy pre-mix lah~~~"
My reply was: TEXTURE!!!!!
Photobucket

Rubbed in Butter and Flour
(Looks like golden sunshine bread crumbs!)
Photobucket

Adding the rest of the ingredients.....
Photobucket

Lovely tart base waiting to be topped.....
Photobucket

Delightful tarts basking under the oven heat!
Photobucket

Friends popped by to "learn" they dying art of making pineapple tarts.....
Photobucket

All Done! Packed, Sealed and Ready to be Exported!
Photobucket

希望各位在新的一年里,
年头旺到年委!
钞票多到 数不清!!!!!
HUAT ARR!

No comments: