Friday, February 19, 2010

Hiroshi's World of Reality.....

Week 4 Homework
I just lost my cool on this week's homework!
Hiroshi had problem writing the letter 'r'!
Thank God Kitson was at home to take over for awhile!
I must admit that it actually did helped to cool me down
and regain my poise!

In the end I came out with a mnemonic chant (口诀) ;
First down then up the coconut tree
and then up comes the rainbow!

Well, surprisingly, it did work!
He was writing the letter 'r' like a PRO thereafter!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

p/s: I do have mnemonic chants for some other alphabets too!
Do let me know if you are interested to learn them....
Wahahahahahahaha~~
Arrgh!
Why must learning to write be so tough?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Kannan said...

This blog is good.

LeEcHoO said...

i'm having problem to teach my son how to write.. :(
can i have ur 口诀 also?
many thks!!
my email: h0043337@yahoo.com