Monday, June 19, 2006

The good times and the bad.....




The good news is, I've turn 7 months yesterday....
A few new milestones:
1) Ti Gong finally answered my prayers!!
My teeth is creeping out of the gums at last!!
2) I can pull myself up in a sitting position in my pram.....
3) I am an EXPERT in flipping!
I keep mummy really busy at diaper changing time.....

The bad news is, our whole family is sick....
To the tune of Christian song, Pass It On:
"it only takes a germ, to get the virus going....
and soon all those around, can take part in it's suffering....
That's how it is with germ's love....
once you experience it, you spread this germs to everyone....
you dun want to pass it on....
(echo: pass it on..... pass it on..... pass it on)"

Sigh.... I am SICK.....
Running a temperature of 39 degree Celsius!
Plus flu and cough....
God, it's no joke being SICK.....
Daddy and Mummy kept sponging me with cold water yesterday,
brr.. It was really cold when they did that....
I protested..... But,
Daddy and mummy insisted that it will do me good...
Bo bian, got to listen loh.....
This virus darn tok gong!
First it affected daddy, then me....
I think mummy is getting it too!!

Oh Ti Gong please bless that my family is all well.....
Thank you Ti Gong.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hiro, sad to hear that u r sick. But i really wish u recover fast fast. Cos when saw the pic that u had taken putting ur head on ur pa pa shoulder, really make me feel sad... :( So u must fast fast ok k? Take Care... See Ya soon!

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

Thank you for your well wishes.... I am already feeling a little better.....

雅雅和茶媽媽 said...

Aiyoh, Hiroshi didi, you must take care hor... Be a good boy and drink lots of water okie?
Not sure if you are coughing, if yes, please remember not to sleep in aircorn room hor, also no need to bath lah at the meantime since we baby seldom get dirty, hee...
Ask your mama to take care of herself too coz then only she can take care of you.
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

Thank you Abiyaya che che....