Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hiroshi's Bento Box

I got inspired by Sally who wakes up every morning 
(WITHOUT FAIL),
to prepare nutritious Bento for her kids.....

This is my little project for feeding my kids right....
Only took me 30 mins, from cooking to washing up....
I encourage every parent to do the same for their kids...
(so that my poor Hiroshi does not stick out like a sore thumb....
Wahahahahahaha.....)

Hiroshi's Bento Box
(can keep warm for 6 hours one leh!)
DSC04164.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Cod fish with Mushroom and Carrots
(Looking for the cod?!?!
It's somewhere there lah!!
Underneath the mushrooms and carrots!!)
DSC04160.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Stir fried Vegetable
(baby corn, asparagus, carrot)
DSC04163.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Stary Stary Rice ball!!
So CUTE!!
I want to have it right away!
DSC04162.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

No comments: