Monday, October 13, 2008

Hiroshi's Movie of the Month: Mamma Mia

I have resign to fate that I can only enjoy a good movie
at the comfort of my home....

even before the kids came along!

1) During our courting days,
Kitson brought me to the movie theater
to watch Lord of the Ring.....
I FELL ASLEEP!!
(Yup, I did!)
Nothing woke me up....
Not even the superb sound system in the movie theater...
The bitch seated next to me
chatting on her mobile phone woke me up!
(wahahahahaha.... Duhz, duhz, duhz!!)

2) Kitson is a movie junkie....
He has a collection of all the nice movies on DVD....
And he insisted I watch Blade....
and guess what?!?
YES!! I fell asleep AGAIN!!!
Watch, fall asleep, wake up, fast forward,
watch, fall asleep, wake up, fast forward....
This cycle just went on and on till I finish the movie!!
It took me 3 days to finish watching Blade!!

But, it wasn't such a bad idea watching movies on DVDs...
Oh well, at least;
1) I get to select my subtitle to ENGLISH!!
2) Repeat the show if I happen to fall asleep....
3) Repeat the parts I did not understand....
(can do it in slow motion some more!!)
*roll on the floor laughing*

Hiroshi is hooked on Mamma Mia!
He kept going "money, money, money"
He watches the movie Over and Over and Over again.....

It's a great movie...
I love all the songs...
(But, I'll like to add, that wasn't my era!!
I am not that OLD!!!!)

Mamma Mia Trailer

No comments: