Friday, April 10, 2009

You gotta be kidding me....

How can today be good friday!
It should be named 
-
-
-
-
-
THE BEST FRIDAY EVER!!

First and Foremost,
It didn't even occur to me that it is Good Friday today!
I started the day like any other day!
I called the school bus assistant 7 early 8 early in the morning,
to inform him that Hiroshi is not going to school, 
since he was still feeling SICK.....
She replies sheepishly,
"小姐今天holiday leh!"
Alamak! I am definitely the BLURest mum on earth!

I didn't make any special plans for today,
but I've received 2 most unexpected phone calls....

The first one is from the Hiroshi's Godma; Teresa.
We met up at Compass Point and chilled out at Starbucks.....

Godma & The Kids
Photobucket

The second one is from my sister; Ivy....
We met up at Plaza Singapura and R&R at Sake Sushi....

Hiroshi & Auntie Ivy
Photobucket

It was nice being able to meet up 
to talk, to chat, to gossip!
Thank you!
You people made my good friday, 
THE BEST FRIDAY!

On the train on the way home
I don't care just what you say,
or how you think,
or how you feel!
To me, I've got the best kids on earth!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Dear God,
You've been generous,
and I've been blessed abundantly!
Thank you for these precious gifts!
Their smiles and laughters
makes worries melt like lemondrop!

No comments: