Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!

Since there was an open invitation
to join LightedPixels for Halloween.....
I took the opportunity to expose the kids to this rare festival
which is hardly celebrated in Singapore!

In the beginning,
I thought it would be somehow awkward
to turn up in front of a random stranger's place
shouting "tricks or treats?!?!?!"

However,
after a couple of doors,
we were doing it like Pros!!!

Even Hiroshi gets the hang of it.....
running to each door enthusiastically,
shouting Tricks or Treats?!?!?!?!?!?

A great night out!

The whole jing gang!
*it's so much fun dressing up!!!!!*
(picture by lightedpixels)
Photobucket

~The kids~
(picture by lightedpixels)
Photobucket

Since I do not have a good costume
to go trick or treating,
I ended having a good time decorating my face!
Irene, the evil dim sum dolly
& Adeline the pretty witch
Photobucket

Oh well,
I guess this will be the ONLY time of the year
that you can hang out with such outrageous makeup,
so better make the best out of it!

We had fun celebrating Halloween.

Lightedpixels,
Thank you for the Invitation!

No comments: