Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 is lagi best!

Being 29 is fabulous,
But I am sure 30 is lagi best!

Lunch was at The Disgruntled Chef @ Dempsey Hill
Photobucket

Kitson seriously considering the wine choices....
Photobucket

We love the cosy setting!
Photobucket

The poison
Photobucket

Egg, potato salad with anchovies dressing!
I've never had anchovies dressing in my life.
It tasted like caviar but at the fraction of it's cost!
Photobucket

Chips drizzled with truffle oil
Kitson and myself had to fight over this one!
Tasted damn good!
Photobucket

My Tiger Prawn Pasta Alio Oglio
accompanied with fine white wine...
Photobucket

Kitson's Breaded pork medallion with field mushrooms
Photobucket

The Hors d'Ĺ“uvre & French Fries were so good
that the main course pales in comparison.

The happy birthday girl with dessert!
Photobucket

My dessert, Fig crisps with Roquefort Cheese
Photobucket

Kitson's Dessert, Chocolate Fondant
This is dessert made in haven!
Warm chocolate fudge oozing with velvet soft cake texture,
Who could ever resist that??!?!?!!?
Photobucket

Dinner with kids
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Off to Icing Room for a cake!
What's a birthday without cake??!?!?
Photobucket

Hiroshi & Sophia putting their 110% of concentration
decorating the prettiest cake for mummy!
Photobucket

Kids with daddy
Photobucket

Kids with mummy...
Photobucket

My yummy vanilla peach birthday cake decorated with love!
Photobucket

I am looking forward to what 30 may bring,
but as long as I am happy and healthy,
I couldn't ask for more!
(But, striking a couple of millions in toto
would add icing to the cake!!)

2 comments:

Ronda said...

How sweet. Happy birthday to you!

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

Thank you Ronda!