Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spreche Sie Deutsch?!?

Do you speak german?!?
Ya, I spreche nur ein bisschen deutsch...
*Yes, I only speak a little german*

 I learnt to speak german 
through Goethe-Instittut many donkey years ago,
when I was still flying for Singapore Airlines.....
Photobucket

Time flies!
It has been 5 years since I quit the airline.

Frankly speaking,
I STILL MISS FLYING!
And I clearly cannot understand 
why some people who are in the job are bitching about it!

Kitson recently attended his german refresher course,
I brought the kids to visit their daddy in school....
Photobucket

Happy Kids
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Hour after School!!
Photobucket

Leaving you with this German Songs Kitson learnt in class
I like it, very catchy!!!

Das Alles ist Deutschland

No comments: